The dedication with which you work is always important in your daily life. But every time you work hard and the credit goes to some other person in the team, don’t you feel the injustice of life staring you at your face blankly? Well, you are not the only one buddy. We are all in the same soup.
Here are the most important corporate life takeaways for you to enjoy, knowing fully well that these cartoons only speak of a part of our minds.
1. Management Policy: Bad At Uncommon Sense? Good.
2. Ideal CEO: Count ‘Em Xrong!
3. Hunting Ideas: Knife Sharp-Knife Blunt
4. Nightmare: Re-recruited Boss
5. Job Change: Against Hope Hopened!
6. Policy Disaster: The Ten Percent Opinion
7. Monthly Meetings: Problems Grow Steep-by-steep
8. Sales Report: Best View
9. Market Analysis: Unsweet Pie
10. Weekly Reports: Are You Adequately Font Faced?
11. Deadly Competition: Are You A Victim Of Your Own Blind Faith?
12. Corporate Learning: Outside In, Inside Out!
13. Promotion: Cross the river without the bridge.
14. Meetings: Nobody controls..but all think they do!
15. HR: Talent hunt..eh?
17. Glass Ceiling: This is the best one!