In India, aunties are representatives of your parent’s generation of people. So automatically, the younger generation treats them with respect. There is another interesting fact about Indian aunties which is that when they come on their own they can pester out of your senses and call it their love for you. Not all aunties commit this heinous crime on the young ones around them, but there are many who easily slide into this advanced form of an unwanted botch!
1. They incessantly keep reminding you about their ‘Bacho ki Deliveries’ by bluntly saying Tumhari Umar Mei Mere Do Bache The… :O
Itni Utawli Mat Ho Auntyji…Sun Ke Lagta Hain Aapko Teesre Ke Na Hone Ka Gham Ab Tak Khaaye Ja Raha Hain!
2. They praise about their children, “humara ladka/ladki ko dekho”, while making some really nasty taunts on others’ children, “Warn aaj kal k bachche toh bass… “
O Please, Just Stop Thinking About Others.
Aur Aunty ji, you are sinerely suggested to keep your eyes open on the bizarre interests of your innocents, “warna aaj kal toh kuchh bhi ho sakta hai” :O :]
3. They talk breathlessly about their “Shaadi se pehlewaale” cooking courses that includes every kind of chaats, pakodaas and Dahin Bhallas.
Who eats them these days anyways other than you, right Aunty?
4. You worked harder and made your tummy flat before marriage to get fit into the designer lehanga with cropped choli and …..
suddenly Auntyji comes with her stunning suggestions and that unwanted safety pin, “ O beta ye zara pallu theek se set nikiya, aao maikar du”
‘Youuuu… Fashion foe, kahintohbaksh do’
5. And the most hilarious one, “Any Progress Beta?”
What do you mean by that, Aunty ji?
This shameless question is asked to every girl who just a couple of months after her marriage. Never answer that question because either ways Lecture hi sunni padegi.