Kissanpur was a social endeavor by Kissan which specializes in Jams, Jellies and Sweet Sauces. They started the endeavor in 2014 and it involved packing a few tomato seeds in the Kissanpur cap of the product bottle that a consumer buys. The idea was to encourage people grow tomato plants in their homes or gardens. Fascinating in itself already, the idea looked even the more fascinating when it challenged viewers with the idea of bringing a social transformation through its advertisements.
Kissan Made A Fresh Start in 2014
The first advertisement came out in 2014 and showed us why children behave the way they do, and how actually parents and children together need to interact and work. Here is the first one.
While this opened many thoughtful eyes, the one released recently brought an even more important lesson to mind. People living in apartments and complexes have forgotten the art of living in a healthy community. Here are five lessons that the recent advertisement taught us.
1. Children are more open than adults. They embrace new ideas and new learning faster.
2. Protecting innocence and delicate things gives us a feeling of extra-ordinary happiness.
3. We are always jealous of others happiness and try to criticize and make fun of it. Till we realize its worth.
4. A single individual can make a huge difference in the community. All he or she needs is to trigger the right group of individuals with new example and ideology. Here it was the children’s group, which held the hearts of all the adults in the complex.
5. There is a child in the heart of every adult.
Thanks to Kissanpur, we suddenly realized that there is a dire need to break the cold ice between us and our neighbors and get back to living closely like the days gone by. Are we ready for it?