In India, people fancy English speaking so much, that they end up causing death of the English language. Well, have you ever come across any funny notice board, banners and hoardings with information written in the English language but with a spelling twist? I have personally witnessed many such cases, but these are the best out of them. It was actually tough for me to pick just 8 but these will definitely give you a LOL attack.
Alert: You may put your English language skills at stake by seeing these pictures. Proceed at your own risk.
1. Well, Raj must have ‘bed’ Deepika and I hope you know what I mean
2. Anyone interested in these things? It just gave me a mini heart attack!
3. Umm… well, accidents are sure to happen in this area till the board remains
4. How about a super ‘testy’ treat? Did it linger on your taste buds? Hell NO!
5. I pity the people using this ATM with such horrendous notice! LOL!
6. You got it right, that’s ‘lunch’… now you may breathe!
7. This man who categorised moms as veg and non-veg! Oh! And that ‘cheken’… EPIC!
8. Poor visitors, I wonder how many people died reading this!
Didn’t these just crack you up? Which one made you laugh the most? Even though there’s ‘RIP English’ cases in India, we Indians truly rock when we are at our desi best, agree?