Coca Cola always had a penchant for creating advertisements that had n important social message hidden in it. Here are some which are no more to be seen on Indian television but are epic to an extent that makes them relevant even today. Time for a cool flashback!
1. Thande Ka Tadka by Aishwarya Rai
Although dubbed in some other person’s voice, we see Aishwarya snubbing a bunch of college boys.
2. Best Friends Kuchh Aise Hote Hain…Jo Chaho Ho Jaaye Coca Cola Enjoy by Aishwarya and Hrithik
Set in the backdrop of a colorful college election, this advertisement fills one with glee. Really.
3. Coca Cola Ho Jaaye , Jo Chaho Ho Jaaye Coca Cola Enjoy! By Aamir Khan And Aishwarya Rai
This was created to show how online chatting and dating could confuse people, if not for Coke.
4. Thanda Matlab Coca Cola by Aamir Khan
Never underestimate the power of a common man. Just saying.
5. Thanda Matlab Cocal Cola by Aamir Khan
After all the “Godbod” he says: Oh Meri Pyaari Bindu…Mujhe Thanda Pila De!
6. Paanch Matlab Chhota Coke by Aamir Khan
The Baniya with a conscience.
7. Thanda Matlab Coca Cola by Aamir Khan (double role)
NRIs do overact a lot. Yup. But not when Aamir enacts a brilliant Mannu Bhabhi to set him right.
8. Thande Ka Tadka by Aamir Khan
A Japanese lands in the local Indian hotel. Fact remains that the guest is not Japanese.
9. Thanda Matlab Coca Cola by Aamir Khan
Well. Meet the Jatt who deep freezes his stock of Coke … in a well! Yaara Da Tashan
10. The Epic Double Role by Aamir Khan
This is the very first ad that Aamir Khan did with Coke during the early years of his film career.