Knives and other home utility tools always help us accomplish tiny tasks in daily life. Here, we take a round-up of the different tools as we have them available in the market today. If you do not have these at your disposal, then it can become really hard to fulfill small tasks. Do make sure you have a stock of these essentials to avoid having to call professional help like electricians and plumbers and masons to attend to small jobs at home.
And remember, you look more impressive and dependable to family members when you show then that you are capable of solving few issues yourself. Bingo!
- Swiss Knife: They have different variations today and are best with stainless steel blades.
- Folding Blade Knife: Best for amateurs and occasional users, especially ladies, who carry it in their bags for self protection.
- Sliding blade Knife: Many camouflages available in the market making them hard to discern while they help you out during times of emergency.
- Fillet Knife: Technically accurate, these are to be used by precision pointers only.
- Multi Knife: A combo product with all major types of knives for the daily user.
- Wrench: Help yourself undo the screw with wrenches, some of which also have a pressure gauge to understand how much force is needed by the screw to come loose.
- Pliers: A whole set of pliers is the best solution to different issues that arise at home.
- Screwdrivers: Screwdrivers sets of all sizes are highly recommended for the urban household.
- Testers: Be electricity savvy using testers that indicate current flow and lack of the same when you have electricity issues at home.
- Scissors: Your daily friend who does the best job at haircuts, and few other cuts too!
- Chisel: Not always needed at home but definitely in the garage and backyard. Choose wisely.
- Saw: Backyard and tree stuff, works best when automated unless you don’t have space for the machinery.
- Hammer: A daily use tool that suddenly grows important. Hit with it!