Salsa is often compared to poetry in dance, where two elements create the illusion of being driven by one force. There are many groups in India which have mastered the practice of salsa, but not one of them have been able to create a breakthrough in the manner that the Bivash Academy of Dance (BAD) Salsa has mastered. The main proprietor Bivash Chowdhury has trained students in salsa dance forms between age group 5 to 20. And every time his students perform, the result is stupendous.
We bring to you some examples of stupendous dance performances by members of the BAD Salsa group that first came to fame through the histrionics of Sumanth and Shonali on the stage of India’s Got Talent a few years back. The rest as they say, is history.
1. Juhi and Mushtaq in Uggram Ujwalam
2. Akash and Dona in India’s Got Talent
3. Sumanth and Shonali in India’s Got Talent Semi Finals
4. Akash and Dona in India’s Got Talent Repeat Performance
5. Sumanth and Shonali in India’s Got Talent Auditions
Tell us : Which of these dance presentations did you like the best?