India recipes are always highly detailed, and this discourages many enthusiastic learners from trying them. Not anymore! There are online cookbooks and cooking tutorials available these days which not only give you a better understanding of what step needs to be done for how long, but also shows you tips and tricks which make the procedure easy for you to do. The odds are that you may have to burn your fingers only a couple of times if you follow these cookbooks. But the results are always gonna be mind blowing. Take a look at the following cookbooks that are a must have for every urban Indian housewife, who wants to serve delectables at every meal at their dining table.
1. Tarla Dalal: Authentic vegetarian food and great ideas to make every step easy, and every dish extra delightful!
2. Sanjeev Kapoor: The Khana Khazana star is all over the place with his team of cooks who narrate and show you the effortless manner in which veg and no-veg dishes are prepared in India.
3. Ranveer Brar: The chef sure has a cult following owing to his personality and the knack to convince everyone that the Great Indian Rasoi is a must have for every home.
4. Poonam Borkar: With her lively YouTube channel, Poonam is all set to power up the food revolution. And why ever not, when you know that her solutions to your cooking problems are gonna make you a Masterchef?
5. Foods and Flavors: This channel is again on youTube and has garnered lots of attention owing to their astute presenting skills and neat recipes. They even cut down on preparation time by suggesting the masala replacements which you can easily buy from the market at each step.
6. Madhuras recipe: Another YouTube channel that has come out from the home of Madhura. Watch her do the tricks using simplistic home tools. Yes, the professional and high class finish is done away with n her videos and she uses day-to-day cooking utensils to demonstrate her art. Makes you feel more homely than ever.
So, there you have the best of the lot in Indian cooking waiting for you to visit and enjoy with them.