Perhaps the most common automobile that we see on Indian roads today is the two wheeler motorbike. People from different classes of society ride a bike to work and elsewhere and prefer it over four wheelers for the efficiency they enjoy. Here are ten thoughts that every biker in India has at one point of time or the other. Do you agree with them?
10. His bike is 36 c.c….. why does it make more noise than mine?
9. I wish I could own a Harley Davidson!!
8. When did she get so fat?
7. Its ok. I won’t speed o the speed breaker next time.
6. Nobody’s gonna hear us on a highway. Let’s scream!
5. I am gonna lightly bump against the car ahead of me.
4. I wish I could smash that backlight. Bloody overrated sedan!
3. Traffic jams make me feel lucky!
2. I would have leaped over the puddle, only if my son wasn’t on the backseat.
1. Dear Bike! Do I love you enough?