When you are on a date, you look to have a special time that stays as a memorable experience of a lifetime. When you dress yourself up for the date, you make sure that you look your best. And yes, for the ladies, their accessories must match their dress and make-up, just as for who need to groom and dress well to make a positive appeal to the person he is about to meet. But remember the last time you walked in on a first date and it did not work out well because of factors uncalled for? Well, here is one factor you must avoid. A new phone!
Why You Should Not Take A New Phone To A First Date
We give you ten authentic reasons why the new and expensive phone you so cherish today, can ruin your date. Read on.
- You will invariably get too busy with the new phone while talking. Yes, we always are in awe of the new interface on our phone than the new face in front of us. Result: You ignore the date. Sad but true.
- You look unsmart handling it because you still have not gotten used to it. Worse, the selfie just got saved to a location you still cannot figure out.
- You come across a bit too pricey in the very first look. Not something your date would want to feel on the very first day right?
- You attract attention not to yourself but to your phone, because it shines brighter than your nail polish/cuff links. Bad idea!
- What if the phone fails to act up when you need network the most? Or that hot topic being chatted by your Whatsapp friends keeps distracting you again and again?
- If things turn messy and it gets to throwing things, you would not want to do the obvious- throw your phone at him! If there are such habits, NEVER take the new phone.
- Your moment of love gets ruined when the phone drops out of your hand into your lap. New phones are never dropped, right? And first dates are often full of jittery love moments.
- Unless your date is an expert at your new phone model (which in a way is worse), you both might end up talking only about phones all through the date.
- If he knows everything about your new phone, you will end up having a great sales experience, with him tutoring you into handling it better, across the table.
- God forbid the date does not go well, and the date decides to take off with your phone.
So you see, there is no way you can risk your purchase on the date.