Bigg Boss 9 has been a roller coaster ride for viewers since not one person showed resilience and power enough to lure us into following him or her. Add to that the silly points at which some noteworthy players left the show. Let us recall how some people left right when they were at the peak form of their Bigg Boss avatars.
- Yuvika Chaudhury: Because she only danced with the music and she never took a stand.
- Vikas Bhalla: He was too boring for the teenage crowd inside the house.
- Digangana Suryavanshi: Because she caught typhoid while in the house.
- Aman Verma: Because he did not swear, yell or fight in the house.
- Roopal Tyagi: Because she never focused on the show but rather focused on ex, Ankit Gera, the first eviction.
- Arvind Bhai: Because he relied totally on God!
- Rimi Sen: Because never existed in the tasks, but brightened the show with her smile.
Yes. Like it or not, the contributions of individual contestants has been noteworthy and all of them were strong players, envied by their housemates. Only pity, they never made their point come across to the audiences.